Turn Your Cell Phone's Video Camera Into a Moneymaker
Several months ago I shot and edited this video for an Addison, Texas retailer using a cell phone.
Mindee is a natural for video because she easily shares her products’ benefits and we got her customers involved in showcasing the store’s upscale men’s attire.
Here's the beauty of using a cell phone's video camera: it’s readily available, most have great quality including excellent audio and the video can be edited on Windows Movie Maker (with a conversion package, if needed. Do a Web search for video conversion software).
Here’s how cell phone video can help rock sales:
1. Create a training series -- promote on your social media & eNewsletter
2. Demonstrate the benefits of your products -- show and tell sells
3. Capture a customer’s testimonial -- builds credibility
4. Showcase how to do something -- teaching is an effective tool
5. Develop a webinar on a hot topic relevant to your market(s) -- time is money
Finally, video can tell your story unlike any other medium.
Most of all, have fun with it!